AN E MAIL




Dear Sir,
I have seen your blog and i want to thank you that it is very useful for me to prepare with the help of your blog.
I want to ask you that i am confused How to solve 4 marks question in Islamyiat? Can you please give me some tips about it? Secondly please tell me the most important companions of Holy Prophet PBUH as per o level exams and the most important compilers of Hadith?
I'll be very thankful of you.

 Thanks for appreciation.
Your answers one by one:
1: 4 marks questions are based on analysis of the A part in the sense that you have to   
    show importance or the benefits of a certain event. Generally this answer is not found in  
    the books. Use your knowledge of events and relate them to the present life of Muslims.
2: Most important companions are those about whom you will find in the past papers. See 
    unsolved questions.
3: Most important compilers are six most authentic that is Bukhari, Muslim, Abu Dawood, 
    Ibn Majah, Nasai and Timizi.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Events of the battle of Badr

The Revelation of Quran to the Prophet (saw) between 610-632

Early life of Prophet (sw) until first revelation